Formly is a light little fella. 17kb in total for the full and 14kb for the minified version.
It doesnt rely on external services which go on and off, or add latency while loading. It is based on a library which build qrcode in various language.
It is built from the ground up to work efficiently and smoothly on both platforms, utilizing cutting-edge technologies included in HTML5. Its top priorities are usability, performance, small size, A-grade browser support, flexibility and easy to use API. The OOP-based code of the library is designed to be modular, extensible and very easy to understand.
Main goal of the editor – simplify work with text and formating (HTML) on sites, blogs, forums and other online services.
- Rich text editing, change its appearance and style
- Insert and manage various HTML elements with formatting (images, tables, lists and etc.)
- View and edit HTML-code
- Advanced work with CSS
- Setting indentation (margins, paddings) for images and table cells (seperate for each direction)
- Controlling border properties (width, style, color) with convenient dialogs
- Writing element properties as CSS-style always when possible
- Lightweight, fast and easy to integrate
- Interface appearance is configured from one CSS file
- No templates used
- i18n. The editor can be easily localized into any language
- Designed to work with elFinder file manager, but can also be used with any other
- Flexible for extensions
Specification of Projekktor:
- Pre- & Postroll Ads
- Build Playlists, stream Channels
- Flash fallback with RTMP support
- Easy to integrate and theme
- Youtube HTML5 support