It is built from the ground up to work efficiently and smoothly on both platforms, utilizing cutting-edge technologies included in HTML5. Its top priorities are usability, performance, small size, A-grade browser support, flexibility and easy to use API. The OOP-based code of the library is designed to be modular, extensible and very easy to understand.
Main goal of the editor – simplify work with text and formating (HTML) on sites, blogs, forums and other online services.
- Rich text editing, change its appearance and style
- Insert and manage various HTML elements with formatting (images, tables, lists and etc.)
- View and edit HTML-code
- Advanced work with CSS
- Setting indentation (margins, paddings) for images and table cells (seperate for each direction)
- Controlling border properties (width, style, color) with convenient dialogs
- Writing element properties as CSS-style always when possible
- Lightweight, fast and easy to integrate
- Interface appearance is configured from one CSS file
- No templates used
- i18n. The editor can be easily localized into any language
- Designed to work with elFinder file manager, but can also be used with any other
- Flexible for extensions
Specification of Projekktor:
Fuel is a simple, flexible, community driven PHP 5.3 web framework based on the best ideas of other frameworks with a fresh start.
The framework was started in late 2010 by Dan Horrigan then shortly after the team grew to include Phil Sturgeon, Jelmer Schreuder and Harro Verton. The team has decades of PHP experience between them and have all been involved with Open-Source projects such as CodeIgniter, PyroCMS, ExciteCMS and DataMapper ORM to name but a few.
VISIT Fuel PHP Framework
DOWNLOAD Fuel PHP Framework
With gury you can create a canvas tag, resize and style it, add renderable objects, animate those objects, and place it anywhere on the page in a single chained expression.