It is built from the ground up to work efficiently and smoothly on both platforms, utilizing cutting-edge technologies included in HTML5. Its top priorities are usability, performance, small size, A-grade browser support, flexibility and easy to use API. The OOP-based code of the library is designed to be modular, extensible and very easy to understand.
Addy Osmani released a Free jQuery Offline Learning Kit to help people to learn jQuery 1.4.3. The pack includes printable reference sheets so that whenever you’re wondering what selector or method might be best to use, you’ll have access to material that can assist with that.
The pack also comes with all the 1.4.3 documentation in an easily browseable offline format (with all our API examples included).
If you’re looking to start working with jQuery Mobile, it can be nice to have a minimalist example at your fingertips to start off with. That’s why this pack also includes a jQuery Mobile demo application – one for PHP developers and another for Rails developers.
The Offline Learning Kit Includes
- My 1.4.3 Selectors Printable that explains what each selector does and how it should be used (PDF)
- The FutureColours 1.4.3 Cheatsheet showing all the different methods supported by 1.4.3 (PDF)
- The jQAPI 1.4.3 Offline Documentation pack that lets you browse the documentation and API examples on your desktop (thanks to the guys at yayQuery and the awesome Ben Alman)
- A Complete Developer’s jQuery 1.4.3 Mobile Demo Application (PHP courtesy of DevGrow, Rails courtesy Fuel)
- Rebecca Murphy’s excellent jQuery Fundamentals book and exercises (PDF)
- 1.4.3 and our 1.4.4 Release Candidate Preview
DOWNLOAD jQuery Offline Learning Kit
VISIT Addy Osmani’s Blog
VexFlow is distributed under the MIT license, and all the code is available at the VexFlow GitHub Repository.
Plupload is an upload handler that allows you to upload files using HTML5 Gears, Silverlight, Flash, BrowserPlus or normal forms, providing some unique features such as upload progress, image resizing and chunked uploads. It has a powerful API that will allow you to further customize it.
Plupload is developed by the team of TinyMCE, and under GPLv2 license, so that you can use it freely in your projects.