It doesnt rely on external services which go on and off, or add latency while loading. It is based on a library which build qrcode in various language.
Main goal of the editor – simplify work with text and formating (HTML) on sites, blogs, forums and other online services.
- Rich text editing, change its appearance and style
- Insert and manage various HTML elements with formatting (images, tables, lists and etc.)
- View and edit HTML-code
- Advanced work with CSS
- Setting indentation (margins, paddings) for images and table cells (seperate for each direction)
- Controlling border properties (width, style, color) with convenient dialogs
- Writing element properties as CSS-style always when possible
- Lightweight, fast and easy to integrate
- Interface appearance is configured from one CSS file
- No templates used
- i18n. The editor can be easily localized into any language
- Designed to work with elFinder file manager, but can also be used with any other
- Flexible for extensions
Specification of Projekktor:
- Pre- & Postroll Ads
- Build Playlists, stream Channels
- Flash fallback with RTMP support
- Easy to integrate and theme
- Youtube HTML5 support
With gury you can create a canvas tag, resize and style it, add renderable objects, animate those objects, and place it anywhere on the page in a single chained expression.
The majority of jStat functions can be used independently of any other libraries. However, the plotting functionality of jStat is based on the jQuery plugin – flot.