Formly is a light little fella. 17kb in total for the full and 14kb for the minified version.
It doesnt rely on external services which go on and off, or add latency while loading. It is based on a library which build qrcode in various language.
Main goal of the editor – simplify work with text and formating (HTML) on sites, blogs, forums and other online services.
- Rich text editing, change its appearance and style
- Insert and manage various HTML elements with formatting (images, tables, lists and etc.)
- View and edit HTML-code
- Advanced work with CSS
- Setting indentation (margins, paddings) for images and table cells (seperate for each direction)
- Controlling border properties (width, style, color) with convenient dialogs
- Writing element properties as CSS-style always when possible
- Lightweight, fast and easy to integrate
- Interface appearance is configured from one CSS file
- No templates used
- i18n. The editor can be easily localized into any language
- Designed to work with elFinder file manager, but can also be used with any other
- Flexible for extensions
Aristo is a jQuery UI theme, which looks amazing. It helps you to develop beautiful and modern web application.
Zoomy is a quick and easy plugin that will zoom into a picture. You only need two copies of one image first the display image and then the zoom image.
Most CMS systems save or create multiple sizes of an image so its easy to set up. Just link the zoom picture on the display picture, and tell the plugin to use that link when zooming. It takes only a little bit of scripting.
Zoomy is simple. Zoomy is easy to implement and customize. There are a few options that allow you to change the appearance and usability of Zoomy. Plug it in, and even the most boring pictures can turn heads.