Main goal of the editor – simplify work with text and formating (HTML) on sites, blogs, forums and other online services.
- Rich text editing, change its appearance and style
- Insert and manage various HTML elements with formatting (images, tables, lists and etc.)
- View and edit HTML-code
- Advanced work with CSS
- Setting indentation (margins, paddings) for images and table cells (seperate for each direction)
- Controlling border properties (width, style, color) with convenient dialogs
- Writing element properties as CSS-style always when possible
- Lightweight, fast and easy to integrate
- Interface appearance is configured from one CSS file
- No templates used
- i18n. The editor can be easily localized into any language
- Designed to work with elFinder file manager, but can also be used with any other
- Flexible for extensions
Specification of Projekktor:
Zoomy is a quick and easy plugin that will zoom into a picture. You only need two copies of one image first the display image and then the zoom image.
Most CMS systems save or create multiple sizes of an image so its easy to set up. Just link the zoom picture on the display picture, and tell the plugin to use that link when zooming. It takes only a little bit of scripting.
Zoomy is simple. Zoomy is easy to implement and customize. There are a few options that allow you to change the appearance and usability of Zoomy. Plug it in, and even the most boring pictures can turn heads.
OpenPublic is a Drupal-based content management system (CMS) born from a decade of work building secure, scalable, transparent websites for all sectors of government.
It is a community-driven platform supported by a network of innovative open source contributors committed to Open Government.
The lack of captions and subtitles on video is a major obstacle for people with hearing disabilities and a huge language barrier for the whole world.
Universal Subtitles want to give individuals and communities the power to overcome these barriers. The tools we’re building are free and open source and will make the work of subtitling and translating video simpler, more appealing, and, most of all, more collaborative.
Universal Subtitles is an open source, non-profit project.
VISIT Universal Subtitles